Tips for Outstanding CTA
Content Marketing is a rapidly growing field, Used for Both B2B and B2C businesses. “Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.”
As Known, to write great Content there must be an objective whether it’s Sales, Brand Positioning, Brand Awareness, or Engagement. To achieve that Objective a CTA must exist to guide Audience supporting Objective.
CTA is an Abbreviation for “Call to Action” Word.
Here are some to write Awesome CTAs:
Take Advantage of FOMO:
“FOMO” means Fear of missing out, you have to make the audience feel that there is an opportunity and won’t come around again. It can be implemented by mentioning a limited Sales or Promotion that a Company holds. Here are some Examples about CTA using that Strategy:
- Offers are available for 48 hours!
- The Offer ends on Wednesday.
- Shop today! Sale ends on Monday.
- buy now while supplies last! 2.
It helps to filter interested people from the uninterested ones, as Prices, discounts, Incentives, and Promotions that are written.
Here are some Examples of Numbers CTA:
- 15% OFF.
- Shop today items under 100$.
- 4 Items for 350$ instead of 400$.
- Shop today for TVs under $300!
Use enthusiastic Words:
Study your Target Audience well so, you would know what excites them likes instead of “Saying Buy a new House with 5 Years Down Payment!” say “Buy your Dream House Now! With 5 years down payment”, Exclamation mark at end of CTA will add Excitement.
Here are some examples:
- Plan your dream vacation today!
- Subscribe now and get 50% Off.
- Buy now and get one free.
Use Strong Command Verb:
Be straight Forward and Clear about the Message you want to send to your Audience. With a character restriction of 35 characters per description line, you don’t have a lot of room in your ad to get your message through, so get to the point quickly.
Here are some Examples of this Strategy to use in CTA:
- “Buy Now – Shop Now”
- Subscribe Now – Download Now”
- fill out a form for…
- find out how…
- Personalize your words
Try to personalize the Message you need to send to your Customer, It will create greater Impact.
Instead of Saying “Free Download”
Say “Show me how to attract more Customers”
To make the call to action more personal, do the following:
- Focus on your clients’ value – what do they get out of it?
- Make a link between that value and your one-of-a-kind selling proposition.
- Explain why visitors should want to do what you want them to do.
At the end of the Article, I want to Add that Content Marketing provides 4x the ROI of our traditional marketing spend. So, Don’t Underestimate the Power of Content Marketing.
You can read the Previous Article about Writing tips from marvel.