Before retargeting, be sure you have the pieces of the puzzle in place and the right strategy.
Consider those secrets when creating retargeting campaigns
- Identify Your Goals
- Add Your Tracking Code Correctly – consider using Google Tag Manager to manage all of your code, pixels, and tags in one place.
- Target the Right Audience – use Google Analytics to find out where your ticket sales page visitors are coming from
- Create Multiple Ad Designs – same ad size doesn’t work on every website, and the same messages, colors, and images don’t work for every audience.
- For retargeting campaigns, explore these platforms
- Recommended Ad sizes
- Medium rectangle: 300×250
- Leaderboard: 728×90
- Wide skyscraper: 160×600
- Mobile leaderboard: 320×50
- Billboard: 970×250
- Large rectangle: 300×600